Re: costume contest VIDEO and photos online!

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 9 , May 14, 2006
      DeathCom Multimedia will almost definetly be at Otakon again this
      year. Sadly, Otakon didn't allow anyone to post video of their cosplay
      last year and will likely not allow it again this year -_- But there
      should be plenty of photos taken regardless!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>
      wrote:

      > Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too,
      makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

      > Will

    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 9 , May 14, 2006
        > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
        myself on
        > stage
        > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says
        it will
        > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
        > -bart

        Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
        not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually. You
        also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla or
        something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
        start it up again where you left off. Good luck!
      • paulv70
        Message 3 of 9 , May 14, 2006

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
          > > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
          > myself on
          > > stage
          > > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it
          says
          > it will
          > > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
          > > -bart
          > >

          > Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
          > not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually.
          You
          > also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla
          or
          > something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
          > start it up again where you left off. Good luck!

          Maybe you could post it for download as a zip file?
        • Scott St. Pierre
          Message 4 of 9 , May 15, 2006
            good job man, my favs were Lillith and Grifter's slide.

            Also the two that I think were from Resident Evil.