Re: [pittscomicon] costume contest VIDEO and photos online!

    Message 1 of 9 , May 14, 2006
      In a message dated 5/14/2006 6:04:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, megacitytours@... writes:
      Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too, makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

      Will

      it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see myself on stage
      i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says it will take 60+ hours!  <sigh>
      -bart
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 9 , May 14, 2006
        DeathCom Multimedia will almost definetly be at Otakon again this
        year. Sadly, Otakon didn't allow anyone to post video of their cosplay
        last year and will likely not allow it again this year -_- But there
        should be plenty of photos taken regardless!

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>
        wrote:

        > Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too,
        makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

        > Will

      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 9 , May 14, 2006
          > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
          myself on
          > stage
          > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says
          it will
          > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
          > -bart

          Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
          not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually. You
          also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla or
          something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
          start it up again where you left off. Good luck!
        • paulv70
          Message 4 of 9 , May 14, 2006

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
            > > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
            > myself on
            > > stage
            > > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it
            says
            > it will
            > > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
            > > -bart
            > >

            > Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
            > not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually.
            You
            > also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla
            or
            > something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
            > start it up again where you left off. Good luck!

            Maybe you could post it for download as a zip file?
          • Scott St. Pierre
            Message 5 of 9 , May 15, 2006
              good job man, my favs were Lillith and Grifter's slide.

              Also the two that I think were from Resident Evil.