Re: [pittscomicon] costume contest VIDEO and photos online!

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 9 , May 14 3:04 AM
      Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too, makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

      Will

      Message 2 of 9 , May 14 6:34 AM
        In a message dated 5/14/2006 6:04:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, megacitytours@... writes:
        Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too, makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

        Will

        it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see myself on stage
        i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says it will take 60+ hours!  <sigh>
        -bart
      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 9 , May 14 3:13 PM
          DeathCom Multimedia will almost definetly be at Otakon again this
          year. Sadly, Otakon didn't allow anyone to post video of their cosplay
          last year and will likely not allow it again this year -_- But there
          should be plenty of photos taken regardless!

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>

          Message 4 of 9 , May 14 3:15 PM
            > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
            myself on
            > stage
            > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says
            it will
            > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
            > -bart

            Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
            not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually. You
            also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla or
            something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
            start it up again where you left off. Good luck!
          • paulv70
            Message 5 of 9 , May 14 3:20 PM

              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
              > > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
              > myself on
              > > stage
              > > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it
              says
              > it will
              > > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
              > > -bart
              > >

              > Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
              > not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually.
              You
              > also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla
              or
              > something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
              > start it up again where you left off. Good luck!

              Maybe you could post it for download as a zip file?
            • Scott St. Pierre
              Message 6 of 9 , May 15 10:43 AM
                good job man, my favs were Lillith and Grifter's slide.

                Also the two that I think were from Resident Evil.