Re: costume contest VIDEO and photos online!

  • EEGAH316
    Message 1 of 9 , May 13, 2006
      Ex-cell-ent. This is goin' straight to DVD ASAP in my household,
      folks. Many thanks!

      > Yep, a little late, but better than never. A video of the full
      costume
      > contest is now online to download at www.deathcom.net ! Also there
      are
      > a bunch of nice photos of the costumers. Enjoy!

    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 9 , May 14, 2006
        Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too, makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

        Will

        Message 3 of 9 , May 14, 2006
          In a message dated 5/14/2006 6:04:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, megacitytours@... writes:
          Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too, makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

          Will

          it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see myself on stage
          i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says it will take 60+ hours!  <sigh>
          -bart
        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 9 , May 14, 2006
            DeathCom Multimedia will almost definetly be at Otakon again this
            year. Sadly, Otakon didn't allow anyone to post video of their cosplay
            last year and will likely not allow it again this year -_- But there
            should be plenty of photos taken regardless!

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>

            Message 5 of 9 , May 14, 2006
              > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
              myself on
              > stage
              > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says
              it will
              > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
              > -bart

              Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
              not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually. You
              also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla or
              something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
              start it up again where you left off. Good luck!
            • paulv70
              Message 6 of 9 , May 14, 2006

                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                > > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
                > myself on
                > > stage
                > > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it
                says
                > it will
                > > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
                > > -bart
                > >

                > Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
                > not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually.
                You
                > also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla
                or
                > something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
                > start it up again where you left off. Good luck!

                Maybe you could post it for download as a zip file?
              • Scott St. Pierre
                Message 7 of 9 , May 15, 2006
                  good job man, my favs were Lillith and Grifter's slide.

                  Also the two that I think were from Resident Evil.