costume contest VIDEO and photos online!

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12, 2006
      Yep, a little late, but better than never. A video of the full costume
      contest is now online to download at www.deathcom.net ! Also there are
      a bunch of nice photos of the costumers. Enjoy!
    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 9 , May 13, 2006
        FANTASTIC pics and video! Thanks so much for posting it!

        > Yep, a little late, but better than never. A video of the full costume
        > contest is now online to download at www.deathcom.net ! Also there are
        > a bunch of nice photos of the costumers. Enjoy!

      • EEGAH316
        Message 3 of 9 , May 13, 2006
          Ex-cell-ent. This is goin' straight to DVD ASAP in my household,
          folks. Many thanks!

          > Yep, a little late, but better than never. A video of the full
          costume
          > contest is now online to download at www.deathcom.net ! Also there
          are
          > a bunch of nice photos of the costumers. Enjoy!

        • Will Crites
          Message 4 of 9 , May 14, 2006
            Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too, makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

            Will

            Message 5 of 9 , May 14, 2006
              In a message dated 5/14/2006 6:04:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, megacitytours@... writes:
              Great, loved it. Makes me regret not coming Sunday. Great site too, makes me wonder though...are you going to Otakon this year??

              Will

              it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see myself on stage
              i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says it will take 60+ hours!  <sigh>
              -bart
            • Kirisawa Fuko
              Message 6 of 9 , May 14, 2006
                DeathCom Multimedia will almost definetly be at Otakon again this
                year. Sadly, Otakon didn't allow anyone to post video of their cosplay
                last year and will likely not allow it again this year -_- But there
                should be plenty of photos taken regardless!

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>

                Message 7 of 9 , May 14, 2006
                  > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
                  myself on
                  > stage
                  > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it says
                  it will
                  > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
                  > -bart

                  Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
                  not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually. You
                  also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla or
                  something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
                  start it up again where you left off. Good luck!
                • paulv70
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 14, 2006

                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                    > > it only loads so far then craps out for me. i have yet to see
                    > myself on
                    > > stage
                    > > i wanted to download it and save it but i am on dial up and it
                    says
                    > it will
                    > > take 60+ hours! <sigh>
                    > > -bart
                    > >

                    > Sorry don't have much advice for you. Dial-up sucks. But the video's
                    > not going anywhere so if you're patient you'll get it eventually.
                    You
                    > also might wanna look into a download resume program, like gozilla
                    or
                    > something. So if you turn off the comp before it's finished you can
                    > start it up again where you left off. Good luck!

                    Maybe you could post it for download as a zip file?
                  • Scott St. Pierre
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 15, 2006
                      good job man, my favs were Lillith and Grifter's slide.

                      Also the two that I think were from Resident Evil.