Re: East coast costumers forum?

  • eve11_girl
    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2006
      I'd be up for it :)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

      > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
      > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
      > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
      >
      > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll look
      > into setting one up.
      >
      > paulv70@...

    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 10 , May 15, 2006

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

        > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
        > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
        > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
        >
        > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll look
        > into setting one up.
        >
        > paulv70@...

        I'd like to announce the opening of The Costuming Connection, an online forum for those with an interest in Manga, Sci Fi/Fantasy, Renaissance and Superhero Costuming. I've left the forum open for all to join, but would especially like to see people in the VA, DC, MD and PA areas join and contribute.

        I'd also like to hear any feedback you may have about the forum. Some things I can change, some I can't, but all suggestions would be appreciated.

        Feel free to contact me directly at paulv70@...

      • insta80
        Message 3 of 10 , May 29, 2006
          Did anybody enjoy Pyramid Heads appearance at the con? Cause I was
          Pyramid head and It was fun being him :D I wish I could've made the
          costume better but It was a last minute thing and I rushed to make it
          I was also a clown for Friday and Saturday for a booth there that
          sells a comic book called DEEP FRIED you may have seen me and might
          have gotten a sticker from me hopefully I'll make a better Pyramid
          Head costume for the 2007 con
        • insta80
          Message 4 of 10 , May 29, 2006
            The official Pittsburgh Comic Con site has deleted the 2000 and 2001
            galley from their site. I was at the 2000 con dressed as a zombie cop
            from Resident Evil and only got my picture off the gallery. But I
            thought they wouldn't delete the galley until this decade was over so
            now I'm trying to get all the 2000 gallery pics if anyone saved them
          • EEGAH316
            Message 5 of 10 , May 30, 2006
              I remember it well. Looked pretty good! I wouldn't have guessed it
              was rushed.