Re: New poll for pittscomicon

  • MTB
    Message 1 of 29 , May 9, 2006

      > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
      > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
      > went/was run?
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

      > > pittscomicon group:
      > >
      > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
      > Comicon
      > >
      > > o great
      > > o nice
      > > o ok
      > > o needs work
      > > o oh my god that's bad

      > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
      Groups
      > > web site listed above.
      > >
      > > Thanks!

      what u saw
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
        pittscomicon group:

        would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

        o yes once a month
        o yes twice a month
        o no
        o depends

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
          pittscomicon group:

          Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
          But shows interest....

          o Hell Yeah!
          o No Way!
          o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
            pittscomicon group:

            Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

            o Not his best work
            o Too cartoonish
            o Ok but could have been better
            o Great!!!
            o Bad colors

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Anthony
            Message 5 of 29 , May 1, 2012
              I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

              The colored version:
              http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de