Re: New poll for pittscomicon

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 29 , May 9, 2006
      Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
      we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
      went/was run?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > pittscomicon group:
      >
      > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
      Comicon

      > o great
      > o nice
      > o ok
      > o needs work
      > o oh my god that's bad

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

    • MTB
      Message 2 of 29 , May 9, 2006

        > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
        > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
        > went/was run?
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

        > > pittscomicon group:
        > >
        > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
        > Comicon
        > >
        > > o great
        > > o nice
        > > o ok
        > > o needs work
        > > o oh my god that's bad

        > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
        Groups
        > > web site listed above.
        > >
        > > Thanks!

        what u saw
      • MTB
        Message 3 of 29 , May 9, 2006

          > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
          > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
          > went/was run?
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

          > > pittscomicon group:
          > >
          > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
          > Comicon
          > >
          > > o great
          > > o nice
          > > o ok
          > > o needs work
          > > o oh my god that's bad

          > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
          Groups
          > > web site listed above.
          > >
          > > Thanks!

          what u saw
        • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
            pittscomicon group:

            would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

            o yes once a month
            o yes twice a month
            o no
            o depends

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
              pittscomicon group:

              Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
              But shows interest....

              o Hell Yeah!
              o No Way!
              o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                pittscomicon group:

                Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                o Not his best work
                o Too cartoonish
                o Ok but could have been better
                o Great!!!
                o Bad colors

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • Anthony
                Message 7 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                  I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                  The colored version:
                  http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de