New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , May 8, 2006
      pittscomicon group:

      What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

      o great
      o nice
      o ok
      o needs work
      o oh my god that's bad

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 29 , May 9, 2006
        Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
        we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
        went/was run?

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > pittscomicon group:
        >
        > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
        Comicon

        > o great
        > o nice
        > o ok
        > o needs work
        > o oh my god that's bad

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • MTB
        Message 3 of 29 , May 9, 2006

          > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
          > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
          > went/was run?
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

          > > pittscomicon group:
          > >
          > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
          > Comicon
          > >
          > > o great
          > > o nice
          > > o ok
          > > o needs work
          > > o oh my god that's bad

          > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
          Groups
          > > web site listed above.
          > >
          > > Thanks!

          what u saw
        • MTB
          Message 4 of 29 , May 9, 2006

            > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
            > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
            > went/was run?
            >
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

            > > pittscomicon group:
            > >
            > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
            > Comicon
            > >
            > > o great
            > > o nice
            > > o ok
            > > o needs work
            > > o oh my god that's bad

            > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
            Groups
            > > web site listed above.
            > >
            > > Thanks!

            what u saw
          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
              pittscomicon group:

              would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

              o yes once a month
              o yes twice a month
              o no
              o depends

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                pittscomicon group:

                Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                But shows interest....

                o Hell Yeah!
                o No Way!
                o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                  pittscomicon group:

                  Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                  o Not his best work
                  o Too cartoonish
                  o Ok but could have been better
                  o Great!!!
                  o Bad colors

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • Anthony
                  Message 8 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                    I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                    The colored version:
                    http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de