Re: East coast costumers forum?

  • catwomanmtb
    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2006
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

      > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
      > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
      > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
      >
      > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll look
      > into setting one up.
      >
      > paulv70@...

      What do u have in mind. I'm open-minded

      Catwomanmtb@
    • Paul Lombard
      Message 2 of 10 , May 8, 2006
        Something like this: http://p086.ezboard.com/btheleagueofheroes but open to all types of costuming (anime, fantasy, etc.) and geared towards people in the Northeast.

        catwomanmtb <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

        > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
        > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
        > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
        >
        > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll look
        > into setting one up.
        >
        > paulv70@...

        What do u have in mind.   I'm open-minded

        Catwomanmtb@

        Comic bookComic book storeComic book artist
        Comic book coverComic book for saleDc comic book

      • EEGAH316
        Message 3 of 10 , May 8, 2006
          I'd be up for it. I consider myself but a novice, but it seems like
          the sort of thing I could get into pretty heavily.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

          > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
          > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
          > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
          >
          > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll
          look
          > into setting one up.
          >
          > paulv70@...

        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 10 , May 9, 2006
            Sounds good to me. I would definetly join.

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
            > > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
            > > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
            > >
            > > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll
            > look
            > > into setting one up.
            > >
            > > paulv70@

          • eve11_girl
            Message 5 of 10 , May 11, 2006
              I'd be up for it :)

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

              > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
              > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
              > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
              >
              > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll look
              > into setting one up.
              >
              > paulv70@...

            • paulv70
              Message 6 of 10 , May 15, 2006

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

                > Would anyone be interested in an online forum specifically geared
                > towards costumers in the VA, DC, MD, PA area to discuss costuming,
                > announce events, list items for sale or swap and list resources?
                >
                > If so, send me an email and if enough people seem intersted I'll look
                > into setting one up.
                >
                > paulv70@...

                I'd like to announce the opening of The Costuming Connection, an online forum for those with an interest in Manga, Sci Fi/Fantasy, Renaissance and Superhero Costuming. I've left the forum open for all to join, but would especially like to see people in the VA, DC, MD and PA areas join and contribute.

                I'd also like to hear any feedback you may have about the forum. Some things I can change, some I can't, but all suggestions would be appreciated.

                Feel free to contact me directly at paulv70@...

              • insta80
                Message 7 of 10 , May 29, 2006
                  Did anybody enjoy Pyramid Heads appearance at the con? Cause I was
                  Pyramid head and It was fun being him :D I wish I could've made the
                  costume better but It was a last minute thing and I rushed to make it
                  I was also a clown for Friday and Saturday for a booth there that
                  sells a comic book called DEEP FRIED you may have seen me and might
                  have gotten a sticker from me hopefully I'll make a better Pyramid
                  Head costume for the 2007 con
                • insta80
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 29, 2006
                    The official Pittsburgh Comic Con site has deleted the 2000 and 2001
                    galley from their site. I was at the 2000 con dressed as a zombie cop
                    from Resident Evil and only got my picture off the gallery. But I
                    thought they wouldn't delete the galley until this decade was over so
                    now I'm trying to get all the 2000 gallery pics if anyone saved them
                  • EEGAH316
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 30, 2006
                      I remember it well. Looked pretty good! I wouldn't have guessed it
                      was rushed.