Thomas Dolby will be in Pitts!

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Hey Pitts Friends!
      Holly G! here
      I don't know how many of you read my School Bites 2
      Manga- but the character the mad , blood drinking 101
      Prof. Corpussal was inspired by Thomas Dolby!
      And guess what !?
      Mr. Dolby is on tour( i just saw his Sellersville performance-
      It was INSANE!!!)
      He'll be in Pitts on May 11th at The Club Cafe!
      If you have School Bites 2...bring it and have him
      Sign it!
      He'll get a kick out of it!
      here's his web site
      http://www.thomasdolby.com