Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Costume Advice

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2006
      its rigged lol, judging by age group sux to there needs to be a group and individual grouping by age.
      i had alot of people say mine was awesome, you should win something etc. got up on stage and flash bulbs went off like crazy yet i didnt place. even heard people say as they were walking out man he should have won something.
      i say just go to do it for fun for you and not so much for prizes. the prizes werent all that from what i hear anyway. i did my costume for me and for fun. really didnt think anyone would know who i was and was amazed people knew even from seeing me only from behind. i had a blast and would do it again next year. but if your out to win a prize it seems you need a group of 4-5 people with a dc costume. both judges on stage were dressed in a dc costume if that tells you anything.
    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2006
        Also...

        Try not to KILL A NUN ON STAGE.