Re: First Timer

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2006
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

      > I had a great time and would like to thank everyone for being so
      > friendly and really making me feel welcome. I was the guy dressed as
      the
      > Riddler on Sunday.
      >
      > Here's <http://public.fotki.com/paulv70/pittsburgh_comicon/> a few
      > pics I took.

      Ah ha! You were the other Riddler. Where'd you get your costume?
    • paulv70
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <sillysully7@...> wrote:

        > Ah ha! You were the other Riddler. Where'd you get your costume?

        I got the bodysuit from Margaret Waite, the Derby from Shushan's, the gloves and belt I made myself, and the cane I bought on Ebay.

      • eve11_girl
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
          Great costume! You had great mannerisms and really looked the part :)

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "eve11_girl" <eve11_xf@...> wrote:

            > Great costume!  You had great mannerisms and really looked the part :)

            Thanks!

          • sjharvey9@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
              Did anyone see the girl dressed like the Joker Saturday??

              -- Scott
            • Scott St. Pierre
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@... wrote:

                > Did anyone see the girl dressed like the Joker Saturday??
                >

                > -- Scott

                yes, i did.
              • catwomanmtb
                Message 7 of 8 , May 5, 2006
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <sillysully7@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ah ha! You were the other Riddler. Where'd you get your costume?
                  >

                  > I got the bodysuit from Margaret Waite
                  > <http://members.aol.com/margaretw8/mw8home.htm> , the Derby from
                  > Shushan's <http://www.shushans.com/fourthpage.html> , the gloves and
                  > belt I made myself, and the cane I bought on Ebay.

                  It's last that costume was great.