Looking for place to stay during con

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
      Folks

      I'm looking for anyone to share a room at the hotel next to the
      expomart. My name is Tod Smith and I'll be a guest this year again,
      and I'll be located next to Moonstones booth. I won't have a whole
      lot of cash, but I'd be willing to do some art for room and board. (
      I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.

      Thanks

      Tod Smith
    • norvandell
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2005
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>

        (
        > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Tod Smith

        Still looking if there's anyone who can help.
      • dave weaver
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2005
          if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with me.im staying at the radison..dave

          wrote:

          > Folks
          >
          > I'm looking for anyone to share a room at the hotel next to the
          > expomart. My name is Tod Smith and I'll be a guest this year again,
          > and I'll be located next to Moonstones booth. I won't have a whole
          > lot of cash, but I'd be willing to do some art for room and board.
          (
          > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Tod Smith

          Still looking if there's anyone who can help.

          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
        • norvandell
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2005
            Sounds cool not a problem. I did email you back with a responce, but
            Have not heard back yet. Write back with what your looking for and we
            can arrange details about the con too.

            Tod
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, dave weaver <ftthwtcm@y...>
            wrote:
            > if u can draw a really pic michael myers and jason u can stay with
            me.im staying at the radison..dave

            > norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@H...> wrote:
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "norvandell" <BIG_BOOTE@H...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Folks
            > >
            > > I'm looking for anyone to share a room at the hotel next to the
            > > expomart. My name is Tod Smith and I'll be a guest this year
            again,
            > > and I'll be located next to Moonstones booth. I won't have a
            whole
            > > lot of cash, but I'd be willing to do some art for room and
            board.
            > (
            > > I'll pay for meals ofcourse). Anyone that might help, email me.
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > >
            > > Tod Smith
            >
            > Still looking if there's anyone who can help.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

            > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
          • ftthwtcm