First Timer

  • paulv70
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2006

      I had a great time and would like to thank everyone for being so friendly and really making me feel welcome. I was the guy dressed as the Riddler on Sunday.

      Here's  a few pics I took.

    • Ryan
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 25, 2006
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

        > I had a great time and would like to thank everyone for being so
        > friendly and really making me feel welcome. I was the guy dressed as
        the
        > Riddler on Sunday.
        >
        > Here's <http://public.fotki.com/paulv70/pittsburgh_comicon/> a few
        > pics I took.

        Ah ha! You were the other Riddler. Where'd you get your costume?
      • paulv70
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <sillysully7@...> wrote:

          > Ah ha! You were the other Riddler. Where'd you get your costume?

          I got the bodysuit from Margaret Waite, the Derby from Shushan's, the gloves and belt I made myself, and the cane I bought on Ebay.

        • eve11_girl
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
            Great costume! You had great mannerisms and really looked the part :)

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "eve11_girl" <eve11_xf@...> wrote:

              > Great costume!  You had great mannerisms and really looked the part :)

              Thanks!

            • sjharvey9@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
                Did anyone see the girl dressed like the Joker Saturday??

                -- Scott
              • Scott St. Pierre
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 26, 2006
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@... wrote:

                  > Did anyone see the girl dressed like the Joker Saturday??
                  >

                  > -- Scott

                  yes, i did.
                • catwomanmtb
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 5, 2006
                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "paulv70" <paulv70@...> wrote:

                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <sillysully7@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Ah ha! You were the other Riddler. Where'd you get your costume?
                    >

                    > I got the bodysuit from Margaret Waite
                    > <http://members.aol.com/margaretw8/mw8home.htm> , the Derby from
                    > Shushan's <http://www.shushans.com/fourthpage.html> , the gloves and
                    > belt I made myself, and the cane I bought on Ebay.

                    It's last that costume was great.