Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Artist Sketching.....What Is The Best Way To Obtain One?

  • leroy dedominicis
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
      son of a bugger!!lol lol
      oh well. guess that leaves a few more dollars for other stuff. hopefully i can get a comission or 2 from george perez.

      Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      Sadly, yes.
      Allison, Adam's girlfriend, posted apologies for the cancelation, so
      it seems definite.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, leroy dedominicis
      <collector1204@...> wrote:

      > are you serious?!!!
      >   that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
      >   man life sucks.lol
      >   is that positive that hughes isnt coming?
      >
      > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      >   I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.
      >
      > According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
      > weekend.

    • jerry self
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 22, 2006
        1) adam will be full by an hour after the show opens, if you want a full sketch from him, go to him VERY first thing

        2) an option to a sketch book is comic book backing boards the rough side is VERY good for sketches

        www.jjsphotos.com
        www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

        Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day