costume question

  • bsimon9427
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 20 7:05 PM
      on average how many people dress up and enter the contest? never been
      to the con before but am thinking of going in costume.
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 20 7:12 PM
        its a fair amount, but if your a fat guy like me, DO NOT wear spandex. just some advice.....lol

        bsimon9427 <bsimon9427@...> wrote:
        on average how many people dress up and enter the contest? never been
        to the con before but am thinking of going in costume.

      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 22 12:39 PM
          I think there were maybe around 30 people dressed up at the contest
          last year. Not a bad turn out.

          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 23 1:56 PM
            In a message dated 4/22/2006 3:40:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fuko_chan@... writes:
            I think there were maybe around 30 people dressed up at the contest
            last year. Not a bad turn out.

            not sure how many their were this year. i would say like 50 or so. was a fun time, my first year there and first time in costume. had a few things break when i put them on this morning but it really didnt effect the costume much.
            for anyone who saw me i was dressed as Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe.
          • TERRY VATTIMO
            Message 5 of 28 , Apr 23 1:59 PM

              I saw your costume, nice work. Who ended up winning? I was burnt out from the long hours and drinking all weekend so I left early.

              Message 6 of 28 , Apr 23 2:08 PM
                In a message dated 4/23/2006 5:00:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, terryvattimo@... writes:
                I saw your costume, nice work. Who ended up winning? I was burnt out from the long hours and drinking all weekend so I left early.

                thanks wish my visor hadnt got messed up this morning and my sword handle broke off when i got out of my expedition. but over all i was pleased. will make some tweeks tho for next year.
                the group that was all the bat man baddies won. i thought since the groups were individuals and groups there would be a 1,2,3 placing for each but it seems they do it by age group. dont seem to fair to me but hey i dont run the thing. was still a blast tho and will do it again next year.
              • Kirisawa Fuko
                Message 7 of 28 , Apr 23 4:46 PM
                  I really didn't think the judging was fair either. I think they need a
                  larger panel of judges, so they'll know more of what's out there. Like
                  one that specializes in sci-fi/fantasy, one for horror, one for
                  Japanese stuff, ect. instead of just American comic books. I know it's
                  a comicon, but if you're gonna have guests and video rooms from other
                  stuff and they're allowed to enter the contest, there should be judges
                  to properly judge them. I know the judges there had no clue who my
                  group was and I think that hurt our chances of winning. And they
                  should also take the time to look at the costumes up close more to
                  judge the quality. As cool as a bunch of painted cardboard might look,
                  it doesn't take nearly as much skill as sewing a complex jacket from
                  scratch...for example. I really have a lot of grips with how the
                  contest is run overall, but maybe I'm spoiled by anime con cosplay
                  contests and the way they're run.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Apr 23 6:19 PM
                    We were two characters from the Hellsing anime and manga, and one from
                    the Soul Calibur game series. If you saw the contest, we were the nun
                    with the sword, vampire with the big hat, and red ninja girl. We did
                    take pics, tho I don't have them as of yet. We didn't talk to the
                    promoters about it, as we didn't know who they were. I hate for it to
                    sound like 'we didn't win anything, so we're upset'. That was perhaps
                    part of it, but I just think a lot of costumers are being overlooked
                    because the judges just don't know the series they're from and are
                    biased to the ones they do know. Of course no one can know everything,
                    so hence my suggestion to have more judges who have interests in
                    different genres. Also taking some time to look at the costumes up
                    close before the on-stage part of the contest would, I think, be
                    helpful to see the finer details of the costumes. Maybe have the
                    costumers that are interested in this come to the room a half hour
                    before the show and the audience gets there for this purpose? And then
                    also the costumers could bring referance pics of their characters to
                    show the judges how accurate (or not) their costumes are, if the
                    judges aren't familiar with the characters. In addition, making it
                    more of a stage event, like at anime cons, might be nice...such as
                    using the back-stage area for the contestants to line up. Also less
                    comentary from the one judge might be good. I know he was pretty
                    funny, but some of his comments were kind of inappropriate and
                    unneeded IMO. If any of the promoters happen to be interested enough
                    in how anime cons run their costume contest to compare, videos of some
                    of these events are available to download at www.deathcom.net I don't
                    mean to go on and on complaining. It's just my opinion on what
                    might've been able to be handled differently. I did have a lot of fun
                    participating in the contest regardless.

                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
                    <spacghst@...> wrote:

                    > Well... Who were you suppose to be? Do you have pictures? Did you tell
                    > the promoters what you thought? I would send an email or a phone call
                    > (in a week or so) to the con promoters and tell them just what you are
                    > saying here. I heard the exact same complaint last year from some Shawn
                    > of the Dead guys. (well, I've had that TiVo'd since August and still not
                    > watched it...)
                    >
                    > Just my thoughts on your situation.
                    > SG
                    >

                    > on 4/23/06 6:46 PM, Kirisawa Fuko at fuko_chan@... wrote:
                    >
                    > I really didn't think the judging was fair either. I think they need a
                    > larger panel of judges, so they'll know more of what's out there. Like
                    > one that specializes in sci-fi/fantasy, one for horror, one for
                    > Japanese stuff, ect. instead of just American comic books. I know it's
                    > a comicon, but if you're gonna have guests and video rooms from other
                    > stuff and they're allowed to enter the contest, there should be judges
                    > to properly judge them. I know the judges there had no clue who my
                    > group was and I think that hurt our chances of winning. And they
                    > should also take the time to look at the costumes up close more to
                    > judge the quality. As cool as a bunch of painted cardboard might look,
                    > it doesn't take nearly as much skill as sewing a complex jacket from
                    > scratch...for example. I really have a lot of grips with how the
                    > contest is run overall, but maybe I'm spoiled by anime con cosplay
                    > contests and the way they're run.

                  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson

                      Message 10 of 28 , Apr 23 9:25 PM
                        OK I do not know how this contest was handled or how many
                        awards were given out, but I have had some experience watching
                        costume contests at large fan based conventions. Given that the
                        Pittsburgh Comicon is a comic book convention, it seems that the
                        interests of the attendees is not solely based on comic books.
                        I would recommend several categories. Comic, Fantasy, Sci-Fi/Horror,
                        Workmanship and Best in Show. More categories may be possible, but
                        each category would have first through third place. A trophy would be
                        given to first place and maybe ribbons to 2nd and 3rd.

                        Opinions?
                        Message 11 of 28 , Apr 24 3:30 AM
                          In a message dated 4/23/2006 9:20:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fuko_chan@... writes:
[...]
                          also the costumers could bring reference pics of their characters to
                          show the judges how accurate (or not) their costumes are, if the
                          judges aren't familiar with the characters. In addition, making it
                          more of a stage event, like at anime cons, might be nice...such as
                          using the back-stage area for the contestants to line up. Also less
                          commentary from the one judge might be good. I know he was pretty
                          funny, but some of his comments were kind of inappropriate and
                          unneeded IMO. If any of the promoters happen to be interested enough
                          in how anime cons run their costume contest to compare, videos of some
                          of these events are available to download at www.deathcom.net I don't
                          mean to go on and on complaining. It's just my opinion on what
                          might've been able to be handled differently. I did have a lot of fun
                          participating in the contest regardless.

                          saw your stuff and the skit was really cool. i dont follow anime and had no idea who you guys were but your costumes were really cool. i thought since the sign up sheet asked if you were a individual or group that the judging would be separate for both, other wise why even ask what group your in? also i was talking to some of the people and they were like wow good job on yours, i bought mine. nothing wrong with at all some people cant do a needle and thread, i see it as at least they had the guts to dress up store bought or not. yet i dont think in competition thats very fair and store bought and home made should be separate groups. it took me many hours to search stores, dig out my old military gear, sow, paint etc as opposed to sitting at my computer, searching the net and buying offline. effort should count for something ya know not the limit on your credit card.
                          but i had a blast none the less and will probly do it again. just figured that the thing has been done for years and the judging would be fair as they have had time to work out the bugs.
                          Message 12 of 28 , Apr 24 3:31 AM
                            In a message dated 4/23/2006 11:26:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, spacghst@... writes:
                            OK I do not know how this contest was handled or how many
                            awards were given out, but I have had some experience watching
                            costume contests at large fan based conventions.  Given that the
                            Pittsburgh Comicon is a comic book convention, it seems that the
                            interests of the attendees is not solely based on comic books.
                            I would recommend several categories. Comic, Fantasy, Sci-Fi/Horror,
                            Workmanship and Best in Show. More categories may be possible, but
                            each category would have first through third place. A trophy would be
                            given to first place and maybe ribbons to 2nd and 3rd.

                            Opinions?
                            works for me
                          • EEGAH316
                            Message 13 of 28 , Apr 24 9:36 AM
                              Yeah, I think if turnout for the contest keeps on growing, they
                              ought to add a couple different prizes at least.

                              And I was Bizarro, BTW. As I started to sweat a bit, I thought
                              maybe I should've powdered my face more. But people seemed to like
                              my outfit fine anyway, which was very flattering.

                              Also, the outfits were all pretty sweet, but I was truly impressed
                              by Chewbacca.

                              > In a message dated 4/23/2006 11:26:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                              > spacghst@... writes:
                              >
                              > OK I do not know how this contest was handled or how many
                              > awards were given out, but I have had some experience watching
                              > costume contests at large fan based conventions. Given that the
                              > Pittsburgh Comicon is a comic book convention, it seems that the
                              > interests of the attendees is not solely based on comic books.
                              > I would recommend several categories. Comic, Fantasy, Sci-
                              Fi/Horror,
                              > Workmanship and Best in Show. More categories may be possible, but
                              > each category would have first through third place. A trophy
                              would be
                              > given to first place and maybe ribbons to 2nd and 3rd.
                              >
                              > Opinions?
                              >

                              > works for me

                            • Kirisawa Fuko
                              Message 14 of 28 , Apr 24 12:27 PM
                                That does sound a lot better. Also maybe something for best skit or
                                best acting would be cool too. This year, and all years past that I've
                                been there, they had three different age groups, and first-third
                                prizes for each age group. No trophies or ribbons, but I believe the
                                winners got a certificate for money good to spend at the con.

                                <spacghst@...> wrote:

                                > OK I do not know how this contest was handled or how many
                                > awards were given out, but I have had some experience watching
                                > costume contests at large fan based conventions. Given that the
                                > Pittsburgh Comicon is a comic book convention, it seems that the
                                > interests of the attendees is not solely based on comic books.
                                > I would recommend several categories. Comic, Fantasy, Sci-Fi/Horror,
                                > Workmanship and Best in Show. More categories may be possible, but
                                > each category would have first through third place. A trophy would be
                                > given to first place and maybe ribbons to 2nd and 3rd.
                                >
                                > Opinions?

                              • eve11_girl
                                Message 15 of 28 , Apr 25 2:49 PM
                                  Hey Bizarro, you were very funny onstage! :) The anime costumes too
                                  were really good. I had no idea what the nun, vampire and assasin
                                  were from, but I did like the "big hat" comment ;)

                                  I was really impressed with all of the costumes, actually. So many
                                  different techniques and looks -- the prosthetics for the Vampires,
                                  the understated but extremely accurate Firefly costumes, the fantastic
                                  Star Wars outfits: I mean, every one there was just fantastic. I kept
                                  saying, "Fantastic!" a lot. Top quality. I was Aku from Samauri
                                  Jack; my friend and I built the costume from scratch last week. I had
                                  stilts left over from a different costume for D*C 05 and wanted to use
                                  them again. It was pretty involved to do in a short time but once I
                                  got the idea it wouldn't let me go. We won 3rd place in the adult
                                  division; it was a certificate for $10. Two years ago I was Aeryn Sun
                                  from Farscape-- a more understated costume that took me literally
                                  MONTHS to sew by hand and build the props and armor elements, plus we
                                  had a remote controlled DRD too, and I didn't place. C'est la vie.

                                  (btw, We came late to the show Sunday and I didn't have time to get
                                  film for my camera -- if anyone has any pictures of Aku, could they
                                  contact me? (rlweaver at stat dot cmu dot edu) I'd love to see them. )

                                  I think it would be cool to have a "best in show", "best group", "best
                                  workmanship", "best performance" style for judging things. I've been
                                  in a few contests like that, but I think one thing they'd need to do
                                  is (as was suggested) have people register early and have the judges
                                  get a good close-up look at the pieces before the stage show, because
                                  if there's too many categories it might take longer to judge them.
                                  Another thing is, I've been in contests where on the registration
                                  sheet you can put notes in terms of how the costume was made.

                                  I know I'd have hated to be a judge at this contest, because like I
                                  said, everyone was really stellar.

                                  -Rhiannon

                                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "EEGAH316" <eegah316@...> wrote:

                                  > Yeah, I think if turnout for the contest keeps on growing, they
                                  > ought to add a couple different prizes at least.
                                  >
                                  > And I was Bizarro, BTW. As I started to sweat a bit, I thought
                                  > maybe I should've powdered my face more. But people seemed to like
                                  > my outfit fine anyway, which was very flattering.
                                  >
                                  > Also, the outfits were all pretty sweet, but I was truly impressed
                                  > by Chewbacca.
                                  >

                                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > > In a message dated 4/23/2006 11:26:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                                  > > spacghst@ writes:
                                  > >
                                  > > OK I do not know how this contest was handled or how many
                                  > > awards were given out, but I have had some experience watching
                                  > > costume contests at large fan based conventions. Given that the
                                  > > Pittsburgh Comicon is a comic book convention, it seems that the
                                  > > interests of the attendees is not solely based on comic books.
                                  > > I would recommend several categories. Comic, Fantasy, Sci-
                                  > Fi/Horror,
                                  > > Workmanship and Best in Show. More categories may be possible, but
                                  > > each category would have first through third place. A trophy
                                  > would be
                                  > > given to first place and maybe ribbons to 2nd and 3rd.
                                  > >
                                  > > Opinions?
                                  > >

                                  > > works for me

                                • eve11_girl
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Apr 25 5:57 PM
                                    That's a good one. Something that encourages the wacky is always fun :)

                                    <spacghst@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                    > > by Chewbacca.
                                    > >

                                    > > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, bsimon9427@ wrote:
                                    > > >

                                    > > > In a message dated 4/23/2006 11:26:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                                    > > > spacghst@ writes:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > OK I do not know how this contest was handled or how many
                                    > > > awards were given out, but I have had some experience watching
                                    > > > costume contests at large fan based conventions. Given that the
                                    > > > Pittsburgh Comicon is a comic book convention, it seems that the
                                    > > > interests of the attendees is not solely based on comic books.
                                    > > > I would recommend several categories. Comic, Fantasy, Sci-
                                    > > Fi/Horror,
                                    > > > Workmanship and Best in Show. More categories may be possible, but
                                    > > > each category would have first through third place. A trophy
                                    > > would be
                                    > > > given to first place and maybe ribbons to 2nd and 3rd.

                                    store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+

                                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pittscomicon>
                                    > " on the web.

                                    > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                                  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Apr 25 6:02 PM
                                      Re: [pittscomicon] Re: costume question How about, instead of "Best Performance" we go with something more general

                                             Comic book <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Comic+book&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=OpThui_IhXDzWstTJVOg0A> Comic book store <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Comic+book+store&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=nKqnhIkTysf7_V64BNFhpQ> Comic book artist <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Comic+book+artist&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=Mn5zVvmlB-oujpjFi5awQw> Comic book cover <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Comic+book+cover&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=4wWXUU5lS_sVoxMBg-FnTw> Comic book for sale <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Comic+book+for+sale&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=bfQkRldv0ApuZSBHRo7POQ> Dc comic book <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Dc+comic+book&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=RtNS93Aa0-zC1k_qJDwmoA>

                                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                    • EEGAH316
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Apr 26 4:53 AM
                                        Thanks! Me am always try do something stupid. I considered dancing
                                        the Batusi onstage, but I decided it'd be overkill and just mugged
                                        with J'Onn for a bit there. It seemed to work.

                                        And I gotta say, I'm amazed that you could even walk around in your
                                        Aku outfit, let alone that it looked so good! I'm already teeming
                                        with excitement for next year, I gotta say.

                                        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "eve11_girl" <eve11_xf@...>
                                        wrote:

> [...]
                                        > > >

                                        > > > In a message dated 4/23/2006 11:26:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight
                                        Time,
                                        > > > spacghst@ writes:
                                        > > >
                                        > > > OK I do not know how this contest was handled or how many
                                        > > > awards were given out, but I have had some experience watching
                                        > > > costume contests at large fan based conventions. Given that
                                        the
                                        > > > Pittsburgh Comicon is a comic book convention, it seems that
                                        the
                                        > > > interests of the attendees is not solely based on comic books.
                                        > > > I would recommend several categories. Comic, Fantasy, Sci-
                                        > > Fi/Horror,
                                        > > > Workmanship and Best in Show. More categories may be
                                        possible, but
                                        > > > each category would have first through third place. A trophy
                                        > > would be
                                        > > > given to first place and maybe ribbons to 2nd and 3rd.

                                      • Will Crites
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Apr 26 6:03 AM
                                          Though I wasn't there for the costume contest. I did come in costume on Saturday.

                                          Will

                                        • eve11_girl
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Apr 26 7:41 AM
                                            >Thanks! Me am always try do something stupid.

                                            hee :)

                                            Thanks for the compliments on Aku :) My friend and I had a great time
                                            making him (some pictures and explanation <A
                                            HREF="http://eve11.livejournal.com/194519.html">here</a>). Walking
                                            really wasn't so bad. I was a <A
                                            HREF="http://www.sanetv.com/eve11/dragoncon05/sat-sun-mon/DSC01338s.jpg">Scarran
                                            </a> at DragonCon with those stilts and that costume was *a lot*
                                            heavier. Aku was just a lot of fabric and a (severely) modified
                                            baseball cap ;). Standing for so long was difficult, though. My legs
                                            are still kind of sore.

                                            -Rh

                                          • Ryan
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Apr 27 2:52 PM
                                              You killed a NUN onstage infront of children.

                                              And you want to know why you lost?
                                            • hobanagarak
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Apr 27 4:01 PM
                                                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <sillysully7@...> wrote:

                                                > You killed a NUN onstage infront of children.
                                                >

                                                > And you want to know why you lost?

                                                Considering that one of the characters in the skit was a vampire, the
                                                other a ninja and there was a TON of dialogue I'm sure only the people
                                                on stage heard, but would have clarified what was going on, no, I
                                                wouldn't say that was the case. At least I hope not. And presumably
                                                contrary to the judges, I'm familiar with two/thirds of the characters
                                                in the skit

                                                Take my incredibly inexperienced opinion with a grain of salt, (I was
                                                the silent Sith Lord, first time at costume-ery. Didn't think I'd win
                                                anything, but I was really just happy to be there.) but there needs to
                                                be group and individual categories in the future if solo-ers are ever
                                                going to stand a chance. Or maybe established and original categories.
                                                Or more versatile judges. That, and voice projection from all mic-less
                                                parties involved on stage. ^_^
                                              • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Apr 27 4:42 PM
                                                  Re: [pittscomicon] Re: costume question on 4/27/06 4:52 PM, Ryan at sillysully7@... wrote:

                                                  You killed a NUN onstage infront of children.

                                                         And you want to know why you lost?

                                                  WHAT? Damn! I missed THAT!
                                                • Kirisawa Fuko
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Apr 27 4:45 PM
                                                    Hey, I didn't ask why we didn't win. I merely mentioned in my opinion
                                                    the judges were a bit biased and I would've preferred if it were run a
                                                    little differently. And come one, it's not like it was a realistic
                                                    death! The nun got stabbed in the back by a fake sword and fell down.
                                                    No blood, no screaming in pain...and got back up and walked off less
                                                    than a minute later once the skit was over. The judge/announcer made a
                                                    comment about it and seemed amused. If that is seriously why we didn't
                                                    win, I'd like to see something in the rules next year saying violence
                                                    is frowned upon or to keep the skits PG rated...tho I still don't
                                                    think our skit was anything above a PG-13. But if we did actually
                                                    manage to offend anyone with it, I think that's pretty hilarious.

                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Apr 27 4:46 PM
                                                      The entire contest was video taped by a friend of mine and may be
                                                      uploaded online at some point. I'll post here if it is so you can see
                                                      the nun killing in all it's glory, lol.

                                                      <spacghst@...> wrote:

                                                      > WHAT? Damn! I missed THAT!

                                                    • Kirisawa Fuko
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Apr 27 4:49 PM
                                                        We did try to project. But yeah, considering the lack of mics and that
                                                        one of our characters has a mask over her mouth, it made it kind of
                                                        hard. But I think we still got a good reaction from the audience, lots
                                                        of laughing and clapping even if they didn't completely get it. As I
                                                        said, we had a lot of fun regardless of winning or not too. And I
                                                        agree with what you're saying. Hopefully at least some of this'll be
                                                        improved for next year.

                                                        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hobanagarak" <hobanagarak@...>
                                                        wrote:

                                                        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <sillysully7@> wrote:
                                                        > >
                                                        > > You killed a NUN onstage infront of children.
                                                        > >

                                                        > > And you want to know why you lost?
                                                        > >

                                                        > Considering that one of the characters in the skit was a vampire, the
                                                        > other a ninja and there was a TON of dialogue I'm sure only the people
                                                        > on stage heard, but would have clarified what was going on, no, I
                                                        > wouldn't say that was the case. At least I hope not. And presumably
                                                        > contrary to the judges, I'm familiar with two/thirds of the characters
                                                        > in the skit
                                                        >
                                                        > Take my incredibly inexperienced opinion with a grain of salt, (I was
                                                        > the silent Sith Lord, first time at costume-ery. Didn't think I'd win
                                                        > anything, but I was really just happy to be there.) but there needs to
                                                        > be group and individual categories in the future if solo-ers are ever
                                                        > going to stand a chance. Or maybe established and original categories.
                                                        > Or more versatile judges. That, and voice projection from all mic-less
                                                        > parties involved on stage. ^_^

                                                      • paulv70
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Apr 27 5:58 PM
                                                          Oh dear...

                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Apr 30 7:20 PM
                                                            Should that come to pass, I will totally burn it onto a DVD.