Re: Artist Sketching.....What Is The Best Way To Obtain One?

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
      Sadly, yes.
      Allison, Adam's girlfriend, posted apologies for the cancelation, so
      it seems definite.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, leroy dedominicis
      <collector1204@...> wrote:

      > are you serious?!!!
      > that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
      > man life sucks.lol
      > is that positive that hughes isnt coming?
      >
      > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      > I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.
      >
      > According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
      > weekend.
    • leroy dedominicis
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
        son of a bugger!!lol lol
        oh well. guess that leaves a few more dollars for other stuff. hopefully i can get a comission or 2 from george perez.

        <collector1204@...> wrote:

        > are you serious?!!!
        >   that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
        >   man life sucks.lol
        >   is that positive that hughes isnt coming?
        >
        > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
        >   I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.
        >
        > According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
        > weekend.

      • jerry self
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 22, 2006
          1) adam will be full by an hour after the show opens, if you want a full sketch from him, go to him VERY first thing

          2) an option to a sketch book is comic book backing boards the rough side is VERY good for sketches

          www.jjsphotos.com
          www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

          Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day