Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Artist Sketching.....What Is The Best Way To Obtain One?

  • leroy dedominicis
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
      are you serious?!!!
      that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
      man life sucks.lol
      is that positive that hughes isnt coming?

      Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
      I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.

      According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
      weekend.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, leroy dedominicis
      <collector1204@...> wrote:

      > yes gene is a must but he emailed me the other day to say he isnt
      gonna make the con!
      >   i was gettin 3  pieces done from him but he says his work schedule
      is too full right now and has to back out of the con.
      >   too bad gene is fantastic!

    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
        Sadly, yes.
        Allison, Adam's girlfriend, posted apologies for the cancelation, so
        it seems definite.

        <collector1204@...> wrote:

        > are you serious?!!!
        > that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
        > man life sucks.lol
        > is that positive that hughes isnt coming?
        >
        > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
        > I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.
        >
        > According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
        > weekend.
      • leroy dedominicis
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
          son of a bugger!!lol lol
          oh well. guess that leaves a few more dollars for other stuff. hopefully i can get a comission or 2 from george perez.

          <collector1204@...> wrote:

          > are you serious?!!!
          >   that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
          >   man life sucks.lol
          >   is that positive that hughes isnt coming?
          >
          > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
          >   I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.
          >
          > According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
          > weekend.

        • jerry self
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 22, 2006
            1) adam will be full by an hour after the show opens, if you want a full sketch from him, go to him VERY first thing

            2) an option to a sketch book is comic book backing boards the rough side is VERY good for sketches

            www.jjsphotos.com
            www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

            Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day