Re: Artist Sketching.....What Is The Best Way To Obtain One?

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
      I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.

      According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
      weekend.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, leroy dedominicis
      <collector1204@...> wrote:

      > yes gene is a must but he emailed me the other day to say he isnt
      gonna make the con!
      > i was gettin 3 pieces done from him but he says his work schedule
      is too full right now and has to back out of the con.
      > too bad gene is fantastic!
    • leroy dedominicis
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
        are you serious?!!!
        that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
        man life sucks.lol
        is that positive that hughes isnt coming?

        <collector1204@...> wrote:

        > yes gene is a must but he emailed me the other day to say he isnt
        gonna make the con!
        >   i was gettin 3  pieces done from him but he says his work schedule
        is too full right now and has to back out of the con.
        >   too bad gene is fantastic!

      • Anthony
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
          Sadly, yes.
          Allison, Adam's girlfriend, posted apologies for the cancelation, so
          it seems definite.

          <collector1204@...> wrote:

          > are you serious?!!!
          > that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
          > man life sucks.lol
          > is that positive that hughes isnt coming?
          >
          > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
          > I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.
          >
          > According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
          > weekend.
        • leroy dedominicis
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 20, 2006
            son of a bugger!!lol lol
            oh well. guess that leaves a few more dollars for other stuff. hopefully i can get a comission or 2 from george perez.

            <collector1204@...> wrote:

            > are you serious?!!!
            >   that was one of the main reasons i was goin.
            >   man life sucks.lol
            >   is that positive that hughes isnt coming?
            >
            > Anthony <forgiona@...> wrote:
            >   I've heard about another unfortunate cancelation.
            >
            > According to his message board, Adam Hughes will not be attending this
            > weekend.

          • jerry self
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 22, 2006
              1) adam will be full by an hour after the show opens, if you want a full sketch from him, go to him VERY first thing

              2) an option to a sketch book is comic book backing boards the rough side is VERY good for sketches

              www.jjsphotos.com
              www.geocities.com/jjsdc03

              Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day