It is almost time

  • Troy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      I just wanted to state that I am ready to go to the CON!! It is my 6th
      year and I am getting excited. I even had a special shirt made that I
      will display on Saturday. I just got one request. Will everyone go to
      Hooters on Saturday because I am going on Friday and the last time I
      went we couldn't even get our drinks because it got so backed up. Just
      a small request.

      See You All At the Con!!!

      Troy