Was any one there in costume (I mean in this group)?

  • piecrumbs2008
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2004
      I was there as a Jedi on Saturday and Indiana Jones on Sunday. Anyone
      else?
    • Nicole Blum
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2004
        Not this year. I don't have a costume myself, but my husband
        sometimes goes as Darth Maul. However, since we were coming down from
        Rochester, NY it just didn't work to come in costume this year.

        Nicky Blum
        aka Doc_Bev (FanForce boards)
        aka Eowyn (www.rochesterfandom.com)
      • mike haushalter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2004
          I dressded up as a ninja does that count

          They will make cemeteries their cathedrals and the cities will be your tombs

          >From: "Nicole Blum" <nickyb@...>
          >To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Was any one there in costume (I mean in this
          group)?
          >Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:23:08 -0000
          >
          >Not this year. I don't have a costume myself, but my husband
          >sometimes goes as Darth Maul. However, since we were coming down from
          >Rochester, NY it just didn't work to come in costume this year.
          >
          >Nicky Blum
          >aka Doc_Bev (FanForce boards)
          >aka Eowyn (www.rochesterfandom.com)

          Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
          $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 4 , May 17, 2004
            Yep, I try to costume every year if possible. I was Mad Hatter from
            the Japanese comic Angel Sanctuary on Sunday.

            ~Alexeil