Re: What would you like to see this year?????????????

  • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19 2:01 AM
      Blue Meanie was a hell of a nice guy. I still cant believe how
      different he looks since the EC Dub days.
    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19 9:07 AM
        Meanie is always great.
        I saw Johny Valiant the year before.. not too fan friendly.
        The thing I thought was funny was the lady next to them from
        the "Dawn of the dead" was all p.o.'d not understanding why
        the "washed up" wrestlers had a bigger line than she did. LOL
        I had talked to Norm Conners, promoter of IWC, last year about
        having some of his guys come, or maybe get A.J. Styles, C.M.Punk, or
        Fallen Angel come out to promote. He said he had contacted the big
        wigs of the Convention, even offering to put on a few matches, but
        THEY weren't interested in having THAT kind of thing going on at the
        convention.
        Maybe a petition is in order.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 19 10:21 AM
          I heard the same exact thing. I think a few exhibition matches would be a blast to have. You start a petition , I will sign it.

          <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:

          > Blue Meanie was a hell of a nice guy. I still cant believe how
          > different he looks since the EC Dub days.

          "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Kerry
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22 12:58 PM
            Hey! The wrestling fans get Johnny Valiant.... again.... for the 3rd
            year in a row.............