Going in Costume

  • Will Crites
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18 3:55 PM
      Two out of the four years that I've gone to the PCC I've gone in costume, this year will be no exception. Does anyone else go in costume??

      Will

    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19 9:02 AM
        Yep, lots of people attend in costume, especially on Sunday, which is when the costume contest is and also because you get in free that day if you're in costume.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19 9:02 AM
          Yep, lots of people attend in costume, especially on Sunday, which is when the costume contest is and also because you get in free that day if you're in costume.

          Will Crites <megacitytours@...> wrote:
          Two out of the four years that I've gone to the PCC I've gone in costume, this year will be no exception. Does anyone else go in costume??

          Will

        • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19 6:26 PM
            Re: [pittscomicon] Going in Costume on 4/19/06 11:02 AM, R Howard at thezeppo1138@... wrote:

            Yep, lots of people attend in costume, especially on Sunday, which is when the costume contest is and also because you get in free that day if you're in costume.

            Where's it say that???
          • Kirisawa Fuko
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 20 3:33 PM
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
              <spacghst@...> wrote:

              > Where's it say that???

              http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/pages/costume.htm
            • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 20 4:38 PM

                <spacghst@...> wrote:

                > Where's it say that???

                http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/pages/costume.htm

                COOL!  I'm gonna wear a fanny pack and be Naked Midion from the WWE!