The Myth Makes Xbox a Reality in Pittsburgh

  • rackett1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 1:35 PM
      Your heart starts beating faster and soon you realize it is
      all you can hear as the noise of the mass of people around you begins
      to fade. The moment has come. The moment you hope to hear your name
      called among the crowd. You take a breath and hold it in anticipation.
      In just a few short moments the Xbox 360 could be yours.

      Modern Myth Press LLC will be debuting at the Pittsburgh Comicon
      April 21 – 23 and to celebrate the release of their first single
      issue, Extraverse: Genesis #1, they will be giving away an Xbox 360
      Core System along with a copy of Dead or Alive 4.

      "We want to do something special to celebrate the convention debut of
      Modern Myth Press," Steve Sierer, editor –in-chief, said. "I think
      fans will like what they see and one of them will come away with the
      hottest new game system on the market."

      Every convention fan that purchases a copy of Genesis #1 will get a
      chance to win. Writer and creative director Jeff Ratliff and Sierer
      will also be on hand to sign copies for fans. Modern Myth Press will
      be located at Booth #23 in the Small Press Area.

      "We want to build a fan base and there is no place better to start
      than right here at the Pittsburgh Comicon," Ratliff said. "This
      special promotion is our way of saying `thank you' to everyone who
      buys our book and supports Modern Myth Press."

      Modern Myth Press LLC was formed in 2005 and is based in Flatwoods,
      KY. Modern Myth Press seeks to create extraordinary stories that are
      woven into the tapestry of human imagination. Through comics, novels,
      role-playing games, and printed and electronic media, Modern Myth
      Press strives to be passionate about its fans, respect all readers,
      and above all deliver the highest quality products in the industry.