TEN TON STUDIOS AT THE PITTSBURGH COMIC CON !

  • jason baroody
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 7:44 PM
      TEN TON STUDIOS AT THE PITTSBURGH COMIC CON
      APRIL 21, 22, 23 2006.

      Stop by our booth and meet the artists and creators of Ten Ton Studios.

      Reilly Brown, Chris Burnham, Jeremy Freeman, Jason Baroody, Lelan Estes, Scott St. Pierre,
      Kurt Christenson & Khoi Pham will all be attending the convention.

      Ten Ton Studios creators have worked with some of the best comic book companies in the
      industry: Marvel comics, Image comics, Devils Due, Tokyo Pop, Speakeasy and White Wolf just
      to name a few.

      Ten Ton's Artists will be doing Sketches at the booth.
      You can pick up some of our books and of course just hangout and talk to the creators
      themselves.
      We hope to see you there!

      Visit our website WWW.TENTONSTUDIOS.COM