Re: [pittscomicon] Re: 1st Time Comicon

  • jerry self
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 4:21 AM
      HE IS AWESOME

      Best way is to bring your faves hes done. Took me awhile to figure that one out. Now i might bring 10 or so for someone -- if i have not met them before it might be a bit more - but that way you arent lugging a bunch around with you.

      the ones that get on my nerves are the ones who bring multiples of the same book since that means they are only getting to resell.

      also, go ahead and remove them from the bags (if you have em bagged & boarded) either before you come or inline, i saw one guy who had them in manilla envelopes with their names on em to keep seperated

      "Dirk...Dirk Diggler" <datlocolatino@...> wrote:
      Let me tell ya something. BENDIS! is one of the most polite, fan-
      friendly guys youll ever meet. He knows what its like to love comics
      and WILL NOT be a prick about anything. As a fan, I would say ' dont
      be a boner' and bring evry single issue of everything  hes ever done.
      Its just not cool.

      And wear deodoant.

      For me.

      :)