Re: [pittscomicon] Re: What would you like to see this year?????????????

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2005
      I AGREE!  i would like to see maybe bruno sammartino or other old timers from back in the day

      baldalbinoyeti <baldalbinoyeti@...> wrote:

      I wanna see some wrestlers this year. I would love it if RVD showed
      up. I would also like to see the Sandman and the Hurricane.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
      <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

      > What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?

      "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 18, 2005
        Re: [pittscomicon] Re: What would you like to see this year????????????? At the very most someone I have heard of... who were those guys that were there last year?
        Yeah, me either...

        AND NOT VIRGIL!

        Chad

        <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

        > What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?
      • Kerry
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 18, 2005
          you never heard of Luscious Johny Valiant?
          Blue Meanie from ECW, or Jasmine?

          The others I never heard of before.

          Al Snow would be cool.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
          <spacghst@s...> wrote:
          > At the very most someone I have heard of... who were those guys
          that were
          > there last year?
          > Yeah, me either...
          >

          > AND NOT VIRGIL!
          >
          > Chad
          >
          > on 2/18/05 9:34 PM, DUGGER at dugger_rockz@y... wrote:
          >
          > I AGREE! i would like to see maybe bruno sammartino or other old
          timers
          > from back in the day
          >
          > baldalbinoyeti <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
          >
          > I wanna see some wrestlers this year. I would love it if RVD showed
          > up. I would also like to see the Sandman and the Hurricane.
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
          > <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?
        • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 19, 2005
            Blue Meanie was a hell of a nice guy. I still cant believe how
            different he looks since the EC Dub days.
          • Kerry
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 19, 2005
              Meanie is always great.
              I saw Johny Valiant the year before.. not too fan friendly.
              The thing I thought was funny was the lady next to them from
              the "Dawn of the dead" was all p.o.'d not understanding why
              the "washed up" wrestlers had a bigger line than she did. LOL
              I had talked to Norm Conners, promoter of IWC, last year about
              having some of his guys come, or maybe get A.J. Styles, C.M.Punk, or
              Fallen Angel come out to promote. He said he had contacted the big
              wigs of the Convention, even offering to put on a few matches, but
              THEY weren't interested in having THAT kind of thing going on at the
              convention.
              Maybe a petition is in order.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 19, 2005
                I heard the same exact thing. I think a few exhibition matches would be a blast to have. You start a petition , I will sign it.

                <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:

                > Blue Meanie was a hell of a nice guy. I still cant believe how
                > different he looks since the EC Dub days.

                "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • Kerry
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 22, 2005
                  Hey! The wrestling fans get Johnny Valiant.... again.... for the 3rd
                  year in a row.............