Any hopes for a Buffy or ANGEL header?

  • Jared Gregor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
      The main reason my friends and I all came to the con last year was
      because of Clare "GLORY" Kramer off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Are
      there any hopes for a Buffy or Angel star this year? Or how about any
      other Star Wars guests in the talks??? These always bring in lots of
      fans!
      Thanks,
      -Jared
    • R Howard