Guest of Honor?

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      Has anyone heard anything on the Guest of Honor? I can't remember if
      the Guest of Honor is just a title given to one of the previously
      announced guests or if there's a chance that a Stan Lee caliber guest
      will be added to the list.

      http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/pages/guestofhonor.htm

      The spot is still blank, but with only 4 weeks to go, is it possible
      that the organizers forgot about this?

      I had been hoping to hear that a "surprise" big name guest will be
      attending.