Radisson sold out

  • mangoman42
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 7:34 PM
      If you were hoping for a room at the Radisson you are probably out of
      luck. I was picking my comics up and Mike and Renee (they run the
      Pittsburgh Comicon) told me it's sold out! If you are persistant and
      lucky you might still get a room provided someone cancels!
    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23 11:41 AM
        If you can't get a room at the Radisson, make sure you check out the other area hotels too:

        http://monroevillepa.areaguides.net/hotels.html

        http://mail.yahoo.com