Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comic Con

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2006
      Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comic Con The Orbit's Gum girl will be there on Saturday.
      If it were last weekend I would have gone... And I thought it
      originally was scheduled for last weekend...

      http://www.pittsburghtoyshow.com/

      on 3/8/06 6:24 PM, Dale Adams at scifiguy43402@... wrote:

      Do you know anything about the Toy Show going on at the Expo this weekend?
    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2006
        Nope, sorry.  I'm not associated with that show, but it looks like someone has posted all the information for it already anyway.

        --R

        Dale Adams <scifiguy43402@...> wrote:
        Thanks!

        Do you know anything about the Toy Show going on at the Expo this weekend?

        R Howard <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:
        Dale,

        I forwarded your e-mail to the promoters, but you might want to contact them yourself, if you haven't already, at: pcomicon@....  Let them know the names of the stores you visist and they can determine whether those stores are on their mailing list and just not distributing fliers, or if they are new contacts.

        --R

        Dale <scifiguy43402@...> wrote:
        I'm looking forward to heading to Pittsburgh for the show but I am
        surprised that none of the comic stores here in Northwest Ohio and
        Southeastern MI (even Cleveland! I was there on business last week)
        had information on the show.  Send me some flyers and I'll distribute
        them!!!

        Everyone should be helping out here.  The more people that come to the
        show, the more interest it generates, and lots more actors, artists,
        authors, and models will attend!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Dale Adams
        419.601.1791