Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comic Con

  • Dale Adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2006
      Thanks!

      Do you know anything about the Toy Show going on at the Expo this weekend?

      R Howard <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:
      Dale,

      I forwarded your e-mail to the promoters, but you might want to contact them yourself, if you haven't already, at: pcomicon@....  Let them know the names of the stores you visist and they can determine whether those stores are on their mailing list and just not distributing fliers, or if they are new contacts.

      --R

      Dale <scifiguy43402@...> wrote:
      I'm looking forward to heading to Pittsburgh for the show but I am
      surprised that none of the comic stores here in Northwest Ohio and
      Southeastern MI (even Cleveland! I was there on business last week)
      had information on the show.  Send me some flyers and I'll distribute
      them!!!

      Everyone should be helping out here.  The more people that come to the
      show, the more interest it generates, and lots more actors, artists,
      authors, and models will attend!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Dale Adams
      419.601.1791

      "The Sci-Fi Guy!"

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2006
        Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comic Con The Orbit's Gum girl will be there on Saturday.
        If it were last weekend I would have gone... And I thought it
        originally was scheduled for last weekend...

        http://www.pittsburghtoyshow.com/