Pittsburgh Comic Con

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2006
      I'm looking forward to heading to Pittsburgh for the show but I am
      surprised that none of the comic stores here in Northwest Ohio and
      Southeastern MI (even Cleveland! I was there on business last week)
      had information on the show. Send me some flyers and I'll distribute
      them!!!

      Everyone should be helping out here. The more people that come to the
      show, the more interest it generates, and lots more actors, artists,
      authors, and models will attend!
    • R Howard

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2006
          Thanks!

          Do you know anything about the Toy Show going on at the Expo this weekend?

          Dale <scifiguy43402@...> wrote:
          I'm looking forward to heading to Pittsburgh for the show but I am
          surprised that none of the comic stores here in Northwest Ohio and
          Southeastern MI (even Cleveland! I was there on business last week)
          had information on the show.  Send me some flyers and I'll distribute
          them!!!

          Everyone should be helping out here.  The more people that come to the
          show, the more interest it generates, and lots more actors, artists,
          authors, and models will attend!

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Dale Adams
          419.601.1791

          "The Sci-Fi Guy!"

          Yahoo! Mail

        • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2006
            Re: [pittscomicon] Pittsburgh Comic Con The Orbit's Gum girl will be there on Saturday.
            If it were last weekend I would have gone... And I thought it
            originally was scheduled for last weekend...

            http://www.pittsburghtoyshow.com/