Re: some questions

  • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      Not trying to step on any toes here and speak for them, but I bought
      my tix online last year and when youre done paying it gives you a
      receipt to print out & bring to the con. I dont have a printer, so I
      just showed who I was and that was that. So there ya go.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "ig_64" <shady64@...> wrote:

      > Hey all, I'm thinking about going to the Pittsburgh Con for the
      first
      > time and I had a question about getting into the con if I buy
      tickets
      > online. Is there still some kinda on site registration or do I get
      > everything I need to get in if I buy online? Thanks in advance.
      >
      > - matt

    • R Howard
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
        Your name should also be on a list of advanced ticket buyers at each of the entrances.

        You don't have to register, but there will be slips you can fill out to get on the mailing list as well as to let the promotors know where you heard about the show and what your interests are.  Filling these slips out only takes a minute and it helps the organizers know where to spend their advertising dollars and what kinds of guests and activities to concentrate on.

        http://mail.yahoo.com