some questions

  • ig_64
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hey all, I'm thinking about going to the Pittsburgh Con for the first
      time and I had a question about getting into the con if I buy tickets
      online. Is there still some kinda on site registration or do I get
      everything I need to get in if I buy online? Thanks in advance.

      - matt
    • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
        Not trying to step on any toes here and speak for them, but I bought
        my tix online last year and when youre done paying it gives you a
        receipt to print out & bring to the con. I dont have a printer, so I
        just showed who I was and that was that. So there ya go.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "ig_64" <shady64@...> wrote:

        > Hey all, I'm thinking about going to the Pittsburgh Con for the
        first
        > time and I had a question about getting into the con if I buy
        tickets
        > online. Is there still some kinda on site registration or do I get
        > everything I need to get in if I buy online? Thanks in advance.
        >
        > - matt

      • R Howard
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
          Your name should also be on a list of advanced ticket buyers at each of the entrances.

          You don't have to register, but there will be slips you can fill out to get on the mailing list as well as to let the promotors know where you heard about the show and what your interests are.  Filling these slips out only takes a minute and it helps the organizers know where to spend their advertising dollars and what kinds of guests and activities to concentrate on.

          http://mail.yahoo.com