Re: [pittscomicon] re: Here

  • Troy Gardner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      my document in not the netsky virus. It is clean.

      maharashka <magiq@...> wrote:
      Sugarlandkid's document is the Netsky virus, don't open it

       LovePeaceHappines,
      Troy

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Troy Gardner
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
        I apologize if this document had a virus. When it came to my inbox, it had no virus but when it came to my bulk mail it had a virus on it.

        http://mail.yahoo.com