More on Jim and Holly

  • sugarlandkid13
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      I love it when I get to see Jim and Holly. They are such a nice couple
      and talented people. The rest of Broadsword crew is great also. They
      are entertaining and fun to talk to. Jim is so willing to do a sketch
      for each fan. And Holly looks great in her costumes. Not that is the
      only reason that I come by the booth.

      If you enjoy good people and a great book, stop by Broadsword.

      Troy and his friend Dottie
      Germantown,MD