re: Here

  • maharashka
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 10:04 AM
      Sugarlandkid's document is the Netsky virus, don't open it
    • Troy Gardner
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 10:38 AM
        my document in not the netsky virus. It is clean.

        maharashka <magiq@...> wrote:
        Sugarlandkid's document is the Netsky virus, don't open it

         LovePeaceHappines,
        Troy

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Troy Gardner
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 10:40 AM
          I apologize if this document had a virus. When it came to my inbox, it had no virus but when it came to my bulk mail it had a virus on it.

          http://mail.yahoo.com