Re: [pittscomicon] Re: If you need a reason to attend the '06 Pittsburgh Comicon

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 3, 2006
      that's way rough for us
      I'm a Disney/Universal addict
      so when we're down there
      (every year)
      it's for fun only!
      but we do get recognized at the parks! :-)
      Holly
    • ducky1560
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 3, 2006
        I noticed the photos in Tarot 32-33 in Orlando. I was there that
        same week. Didn't see you guys. :-(

        I would have recognized you, and said hello! I would notice the
        Beautiful High Preistess of Broadsword anywhere. (drool)

        Don.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Jim Balent Studios <holly@...>
        wrote:

        > that's way rough for us
        > I'm a Disney/Universal addict
        > so when we're down there
        > (every year)
        > it's for fun only!
        > but we do get recognized at the parks! :-)
        > Holly

      • Jim Balent Studios
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 3, 2006
          bummer