ADMIN NOTE Re: Hookin with ppl online is great!

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 1:26 AM
      Please do not post anything about dating or 'hook up' sites to this
      group. It runs the risk of my mistaking it as spam, deleting it along
      with the porn ads, and banning you.

      Thanks!
      ~Your lovely mod

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "brylee-stevens902@..."
      <brylee-stevens902@...> wrote:

      > hey ppls just wanted to give u a helping hand if ur bored this week
      and just feel like messing around and having a bit of fun online. this
      place here http://www.lookieherewontu.info/atts is where i hooked up
      with my girl, it's pretty fun. recommend it to u all.