Movie marathon

  • hogliscious
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      I really enjoy the Movie, they always show a good mix of old and new
      films. It is a good way to take a break from all the walking, or a good
      way to wind down the night. I can not wait to see what they are going
      to show this year.
    • geekboy201
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "hogliscious" <hogliscious@...>
        wrote:

        > I really enjoy the Movie, they always show a good mix of old and new
        > films. It is a good way to take a break from all the walking, or a
        good
        > way to wind down the night. I can not wait to see what they are
        going
        > to show this year.

        The movie room is a great part of the show. It's a nice way to relax
        for a little while either during show hours or after it closes for the
        day. Great job and keep up the good work.