New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
      pittscomicon group:

      I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

      o To buy stuff
      o To sell stuff
      o To meet/interact with the artists
      o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
      o To attend the charity auction
      o For the poker tournament
      o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
      o To try and build my business/reputation
      o To ogle the ladies
      o To ogle the dudes

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , May 8, 2006
        pittscomicon group:

        What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

        o great
        o nice
        o ok
        o needs work
        o oh my god that's bad

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 29 , May 9, 2006
          Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
          we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
          went/was run?

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > pittscomicon group:
          >
          > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
          Comicon

          > o great
          > o nice
          > o ok
          > o needs work
          > o oh my god that's bad

          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!

        • MTB
          Message 4 of 29 , May 9, 2006

            > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
            > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
            > went/was run?
            >
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

            > > pittscomicon group:
            > >
            > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
            > Comicon
            > >
            > > o great
            > > o nice
            > > o ok
            > > o needs work
            > > o oh my god that's bad

            > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
            Groups
            > > web site listed above.
            > >
            > > Thanks!

            what u saw
          • MTB
            Message 5 of 29 , May 9, 2006

              > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
              > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
              > went/was run?
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

              > > pittscomicon group:
              > >
              > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
              > Comicon
              > >
              > > o great
              > > o nice
              > > o ok
              > > o needs work
              > > o oh my god that's bad

              > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
              Groups
              > > web site listed above.
              > >
              > > Thanks!

              what u saw
            • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                pittscomicon group:

                would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                o yes once a month
                o yes twice a month
                o no
                o depends

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 27 8:02 PM
                  pittscomicon group:

                  Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                  But shows interest....

                  o Hell Yeah!
                  o No Way!
                  o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                    pittscomicon group:

                    Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                    o Not his best work
                    o Too cartoonish
                    o Ok but could have been better
                    o Great!!!
                    o Bad colors

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • Anthony
                    Message 9 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                      I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                      The colored version:
                      http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de