Don't miss...

  • R
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      ...the "Angels in the Auditorium" panel on Saturday at 11 a.m. Even
      if you're not an Angel/Buffy fan, Mark Lutz is easily one of the
      funniest guests I've ever seen at a convention. As his bio says, he
      got his start in improv comedy, and you can tell. I saw both him and
      Mercedes McNabb at a convention last year. It was her first time at
      a convention, so she was a tad shy, but he had the audience laughing
      so hard we were crying.

      If you ARE a Buffy or Angel fan, make SURE you don't miss this
      panel. If these two have a good experience, it may mean more
      Buffy/Angel guests in Pittsburgh in the future!