What would you like to see this year?????????????

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2005
      What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?
    • baldalbinoyeti
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 18, 2005
        I wanna see some wrestlers this year. I would love it if RVD showed
        up. I would also like to see the Sandman and the Hurricane.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 18, 2005
          I AGREE!  i would like to see maybe bruno sammartino or other old timers from back in the day

          <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

          > What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?

          "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 18, 2005
            Re: [pittscomicon] Re: What would you like to see this year????????????? At the very most someone I have heard of... who were those guys that were there last year?
            Yeah, me either...

            AND NOT VIRGIL!

            Chad

            <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

            > What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?
          • Kerry
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 18, 2005
              you never heard of Luscious Johny Valiant?
              Blue Meanie from ECW, or Jasmine?

              The others I never heard of before.

              Al Snow would be cool.

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chad \"Space Ghost\" Wilson"
              <spacghst@s...> wrote:
              > At the very most someone I have heard of... who were those guys
              that were
              > there last year?
              > Yeah, me either...
              >

              > AND NOT VIRGIL!
              >
              > Chad
              >
              > on 2/18/05 9:34 PM, DUGGER at dugger_rockz@y... wrote:
              >
              > I AGREE! i would like to see maybe bruno sammartino or other old
              timers
              > from back in the day
              >
              > baldalbinoyeti <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:
              >
              > I wanna see some wrestlers this year. I would love it if RVD showed
              > up. I would also like to see the Sandman and the Hurricane.
              >
              > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz"
              > <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > What would you like to see this year at he pittsburgh comicon?
            • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 19, 2005
                Blue Meanie was a hell of a nice guy. I still cant believe how
                different he looks since the EC Dub days.
              • Kerry
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 19, 2005
                  Meanie is always great.
                  I saw Johny Valiant the year before.. not too fan friendly.
                  The thing I thought was funny was the lady next to them from
                  the "Dawn of the dead" was all p.o.'d not understanding why
                  the "washed up" wrestlers had a bigger line than she did. LOL
                  I had talked to Norm Conners, promoter of IWC, last year about
                  having some of his guys come, or maybe get A.J. Styles, C.M.Punk, or
                  Fallen Angel come out to promote. He said he had contacted the big
                  wigs of the Convention, even offering to put on a few matches, but
                  THEY weren't interested in having THAT kind of thing going on at the
                  convention.
                  Maybe a petition is in order.

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk...Dirk Diggler"

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 19, 2005
                    I heard the same exact thing. I think a few exhibition matches would be a blast to have. You start a petition , I will sign it.

                    <datlocolatino@y...> wrote:

                    > Blue Meanie was a hell of a nice guy. I still cant believe how
                    > different he looks since the EC Dub days.

                    "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                  • Kerry
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 22, 2005
                      Hey! The wrestling fans get Johnny Valiant.... again.... for the 3rd
                      year in a row.............