RE: [pittscomicon] 2013 CON

  • b s
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
      I'll probly only go Sunday. I've gone every other year for the last 5 yrs or so. This year idk if I'll do a costume or not.

      It just hasn't been for me in years. Price keeps going up yet nothing ever changes. Same guests, same vendors all with the same stuff, and small press that practically mug ya when you walk by.

      My gf has never been and wants to sp because of that I'm going. Chances are we will display bc she has new ones to try out she is making. I'll probly dig out one of my old ones bc I have no time to work on my newest one

      -bart

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
        Can't be there this year, but I'll be there next year.

        Will