2013 CON

  • dbksr
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13 7:57 AM
      OK...Here it is 45 days til the Con officially starts!!!
      I am very excited!!! Hope lots of people attend!!!
      When will photos of the 2013 Con t-shirt be posted as well as photos of charity auction items?ALSO the events(besides the zombie walk),when can we expect a list to be posted?
    • b s
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13 9:31 AM
        I'll probly only go Sunday. I've gone every other year for the last 5 yrs or so. This year idk if I'll do a costume or not.

        It just hasn't been for me in years. Price keeps going up yet nothing ever changes. Same guests, same vendors all with the same stuff, and small press that practically mug ya when you walk by.

        My gf has never been and wants to sp because of that I'm going. Chances are we will display bc she has new ones to try out she is making. I'll probly dig out one of my old ones bc I have no time to work on my newest one

        -bart

        OK...Here it is 45 days til the Con officially starts!!!
        I am very excited!!! Hope lots of people attend!!!
        When will photos of the 2013 Con t-shirt be posted as well as photos of charity auction items?ALSO the events(besides the zombie walk),when can we expect a list to be posted?

      • dredd21502
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13 5:03 PM
          Can't be there this year, but I'll be there next year.

          Will