The Annual Comics World Sale Next Thurs. thu Saturday.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hey Folks,

      Here is the latest email that went out concerning next weeks Comics World Christmas Sale and Sunday's New Dimension show at the Century III Mall. We really hope to have some BIG show announcements at the Century III show, (Hurricane Sandy may have interupted some of the announcements we wanted to make, but we are trying to confirm next week. Stay tuned.)

      So without further ado.....

      Hello Comiconiacs,

      It is Holiday Comics Shopping Time!!!! and we have two great events next week to help you fill your Holiday Wishlist.

      First join us for the ANNUAL CHRISTMAS SALE AT COMICS WORLD (promoter of the Annual Pittsburgh Comicon).
      Next Thursday, November 8th Thru Saturday, November 10th.

      * BACK ISSUES 50% OFF
      * EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE STORE 25% OFF
      including New Comics, Toys, Heroclix, Supplies, Statues, Gaming and MORE!!!

      * PLUS 10% OFF our NEW PREMIUM COMICS.......
      These books have just came out of storage for the first time in TWENTY YEARS. They are OLD and they are GORGEOUS.

      If you are a regular at Comics World, this is the time to do some major stocking stuffing.
      If you've never been to Comics World before, now is the time to visit the HQ of the Pittsburgh Comicon to join in the Holiday Spirit and to check out our Huge Selection of Comics.

      We are looking forward to seeing you all there!! Thursday, November 8th through Saturday, November 10th

      Comics World
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      814-467-4116
      pcomicon@...
      SALE HOURS:
      Thurs-Fri.: 12-8 / Sun: 12-5

      Then On Sunday, November 11th, join us at the Pittsburgh Comic & Collectibles Show inside Pittsburgh's Century III Mall from 11-5 with Comic Artists and Vendors and our very own Staff Artist - Glenn Klimeck. Plus we hope to have some very exciting announcements to make about the 2013 Pittsburgh Comicon. For more information about the Pittsburgh Comic & Collectible Show visit: www.ndcomics.com/1110show.html

      and don't forget, it may be later next year but it is coming........
      PITTSBURGH COMICON 2013
      SEPTEMBER 27 thru 29!!!

      Talk to you soon,

      Patrick