Re: Pittsburgh Comicon 2013 Good or Bad?

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1 11:07 AM
      Jim and Holly G are back! OMG, Yeah!!!!

      Those 2 year gaps have been killer, glad next year's show fits their schedule. I certainly don't mind the scheduling change, now.

      ...Any chance Pittsburgh could get ALAN DAVIS in 2013?? He seems like a great con guest. And doesn't do many U.S. shows.

      I think having 3 weeks between Baltimore (9/7 & 9/8 2013) and Pitt should be fine.

      And (Wizard World) Mid-Ohio (Sept 20-22, 2013) is more focused on entertainment guests, and less comic books.