Illuxcon Scholarship Auction

  • uss_escort
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
      Hey Guys. There is a show put on here in Altoona, PA each year called Illuxcon. In their own words, "IlluXCon... Art Illustrated. The first and only show dedicated entirely to the art of the fantastic (imaginative realism)." They are currently running an auction on eBay to benefit their scholarship program. They have some great folks that have donated, including our old friend Ed Beard Jr. and the Brothers Hildebrandt. Jeannie and Patrick Wilshire put on a great show each year and really help the cause of art. Please take a look and see if there is anything that catches your fancy, http://www.ebay.com/sch/tsrart/m.html Also, check out their show this year, tickets go fast. http://www.illuxcon.com/ Heck, while you're at it, head up to Allentown, PA and the Allentown Art Museum and see the Fantasy and SciFi art exhibit they are curating until September. I now return you to regularly scheduled programming.